Sunday 25 November 2012

MY FRIDAY EARLY MORNING WALK



 My Friday morning walk

A much awaited weekly break,
Sleep and rest overtake,
Miss my daily walkers  in sight,
Who wave and smile to make  my day bright,

Miss the children waiting for their school bus,
Some happy chatting with friends,
Some clinging to their mothers hands,
Miss the fast moving cars who dare,
There is a silence in the air,

Miss the early  morning street cleaners,
Who by know , know me so well,
The playground is a lovely sight,
Teenagers geared up for a cricket fight,
"Excellent shot"
"Hey that's great!"
These are the Chantings they make

Enjoying the serene silence  in the lane
Occasionally broken by the buzz of the passing plane
My heart is over whelmed with joy and I pray
"Grateful to you God for showing me this day"



No comments:

Post a Comment