Tuesday 23 July 2013

HOME SWEET HOME


Love to be back home ,
A short vacation visit ,

My Home sweet home ,
Great feeling of belonging ,
My  Heart is happy and singing ,
Pretty roses  i see smiling  with joy 
Morning glory looks  colorful and shy 

There is  Nostalgia around ,
Peace and Solace I have found ,
The tress  silent whispering 
A sign of  welcoming
me to my own home 
My Home sweet home .

Each corner tells a story ,
Reviving old memories ,
Some happy some sad ,
Some make  me laugh like mad .

Sitting in the garden with a hot cup of tea ,
Breathing in the natural beauty around me ,
I see the milk man  slowly treading along ,
I spot the newspaper boy whistling a song .

The morning birds are chirping with Gods grace.
Suddenly  I feel the raindrops on my face,
The clouds above are giving each other a chase,
The wind has also joined them in the race,

Loneliness is lovely ,
but then I am not lonely 
I see my soul mates shadow all around ,
I hear an echo of  his gentle endearing sound .

Thank you Dear God ,
For all that I have got ,
Your gifts of umpteen blessings ,
Are all that I ever want .













2 comments:

  1. This really lovely home sweet home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prajakta
      Thank you for liking this
      Yes this is my house in India Sewagram ,Wardha ,
      Visited during vacation in July 13
      I now stay in UAE
      Take care

      Delete