Friday 22 May 2015

OCEAN OF HAPPINESS OF MY MIND मेरे मन का सुख सागर

 O God bless me !!!
In the ocean of happiness of my mind 
I want to drown and sleep peacefully primed 

I searched and searched for you and cried 
It's been ages now and still you manage to hide 
Birth and death are  illusions of your creation 
Where can I find you Lord to bless me with salvation 

With out  your grace O lord  their is no wisdom 
I crave  for your love  and blessings to feel wholesome 


How not to feel disturbed any more by Joy and sorrow 
Only when I find you will i feel liberated from tomorrow 

My mind yearns to be lost in eternal  bliss and peace 
The soul submerged silently in you to dissolve and cease 

O God bless me !!!
In the ocean of happiness of my mind 
I want to drown and sleep peacefully primed 

Pushpa Chaturvedi 

No comments:

Post a Comment