Monday 7 October 2013

LAST MOMENTS


           LAST MOMENTS 

He said 
When I am no more 
She said 
Don't say that anymore 
He said 
But that's a well known fact .

She said 
But I don't want to think of that .
Life will be difficult to combat ,
I don't want to be reminded ,
I want to remain blinded 
No you cannot leave me 
I love you why don't you see ?

He said 
Nobody can deny this body is dying .
Give me the warmth of your hand and stop crying 
We all know one day our body will die .
The soul will mingle with the divine 
And rise above to  the infinite sky 
This can't be denied my dear 
Life is to be lived without fear 

Life is to be happy in the present ,
It is futile to unnecessarily lament  
Our life together was Gods grace ,
I want you  to live with a brave face .
Fill my heart  with your beautiful smile ,
Let's rejoice together ,we only have a while .

Pray and thank HIM for all that we shared ,
HE loved us and always cared ,
HE  joined our lives  in this  world ,
Life  ups and downs he unfurled 
I want you to always keep smiling ,
Remember I will be around you in hiding 
When you close your eyes you will see 
A glowing smiling face that will be me 

We are sent here with a role 
We play the script as per HIS scroll.
Its time for me to exit the stage .
For a new script on a new page 
Do your duty and listen to HIM.
We are all HIS beautiful hymns .
HIS amazing awesome creations .
Sing HIS praises on all occasions 
Live the gift of life with patience .

Praise the almighty and sing aloud ,
I can hear the divine chanting of the silent sound  
I can see love and the glowing light 
Let me flow with peace and not fight !!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment