Saturday 4 January 2014

MY BELOVED KRISHNA



MY BELOVED KRISHNA 

Love struck am I 
as days pass by ,
sweet flute echo's  I hear ,
but can't find you near 
This hide and seek  dear 
Is distressing to bear ,

Your absence makes me cry 
It's now so many days ,
If many more days go  by,
I may wither and pass away,

The sun rises and sets,
It never  ever forgets ,
keeps on smiling each day,
spreads its golden Sunrays ,
My eyes keep searching for you , 
but you  seem to forget?

The full moon recedes to 
disappear one day and 
to appear  and grow again,
lighting the dark night ,
With its full moon light,
you seem to forget,
to do even that.
I stare in the dark ,
searching for a spark .
alas it's still very dark .

The fire and ice ,
I feel  deep inside,
Leads me to you,
why do you forget,
Not to be with you 
Is what I detest ,
My heart sobs in pain .
Am I waiting in vain ?
Even if you say that 
you don't love me anymore,
I know  my beloved 
your love overflows .

Crying my heart out ,
Your love for me my lord 
I will never ever doubt 
All that I will do  is keep 
on waiting for you ,

I know you are mine ,
I  see your  golden shine ,
Tunnel of darkness  will  end 
A spark of  happiness  will descend 
The day  will come when
I will hear your sweet voice 
on that day my  beloved 
the  soul will rejoice 
as that will be the day 
I will mingle and entwine 
 with my love my  lord Divine 




1 comment:

  1. "Immortal Brahman, all Supreme, Thou Cosmic Shelter, Wisdom's Theme; Eternal Dharma's Guardian true, Thou diest not I ever knew"! Sweet Pushpa, this quote is from Paramahansa Yogananda: Bhagavad-Gita, chapter 11, page 822. I hope you liked it. Sincerely, KCD. Aum-Tat-Sat!

    ReplyDelete