Monday 30 December 2013

GOD'S LOVE

GODS LOVE ....

The ignorant me prayed ....

Does your love
reach this far, God?
if it extends to heaven 
and beyond… 
why can’t it seem 
to find me?” 

God whispered ......

Searching for me ,
You want me 
no end 
Be patient 
you will see 
me in your 
Calm mind bend 
Soften your
 heart dear 
Then I will 
come  very near 
hardened  rocks 
are not 
my abode they 
hurt me a lot .

I live in  compassion 
and kindness ,
Greed and envy 
 I never caress 
Pride and ego are not
my places of rest 
Boasting and self seeking 
are what  I  detest 

I live with truth 
 and harmony 
Forgiveness and peace 
for me are honey 
Have trust faith 
and hope 
Differentiate a snake 
from a rope .
I love you 
no matter what  
though it 
hurts me a lot 
When you 
forget humanity 
as it should  
always be 

Talk to me 
my child 
I am always 
by your side .
Feel my presence 
in and out  
my bountiful 
love just sprouts 
you see me not 
as the worldly light 
has snatched your sight 
Awaken oh you 
sleeping soul 
Only then you 
will reach your goal 


Pushpa Chaturvedi 

No comments:

Post a Comment