Friday 20 September 2019

Oh! Life I Love You


Oh ! Life ,I love you 

Oh ! life ,
my  beautiful co traveler 
what should I say 
I love you every day 
what you give 
me on this path 
I will accept
with all my heart ...

Oh ! life 
I don’t know till today 
why i never 
understood your ways 
I love you so much 
that I  keep walking 
with hope and faith 
as long as you are with me 
I fear no enemy ...

Oh ! life 
your roads at times 
are full of puddles 
and potholes 
at times ,soft green grass 
strewn with earthy flowers 
both exist side by side 
you’ve taught me to 
endear them alike ...

Oh ! life 
despite all the pain 
you never leave my side 
even when I cry 
you raise my spirits 
by  strength and courage 
and bring joy and pleasure 
for me to treasure ..

Oh ! life 
you are Gods gift 
so it matters not 
if you drop me 
or give me a lift 
it’s these ups and downs 
which make  me feel alive 
for to live  life 
in a straight line 
means I don’t really survive ....

All rights reserved @ Pushpa Chaturvedi 


No comments:

Post a Comment