Saturday 17 February 2024

Birth of a poem

 #Birth_of_a_poem ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€


I talk less, and write more ๐Ÿ˜€

But oh no ! I am never a bore 

I think less ,I go more extempore 

My words come from my hearts core 


Invisible scenes in my clear mind 

Become alive without a grind 

Words just flow like a waterfall 

At times they keep rolling like a ball 


Random thoughts pour unhindered 

Clueless they get entwined in a bundle 

To form sentences with life’s meanings 

Alive and so true to my day dreaming 


When my mind goes awry ,my heart speaks 

It quietens my mumbly minds loud squeaks 

The words which pour after this high tide 

Are full of wisdom as I pen them in stride 


So if you are feeling lost and grumpy 

Don’t become restless like a monkey 

Just pick up your pen and listen to your heart 

A crazy funny poem will get a head start ! 


Pushpa Chaturvedi

No comments:

Post a Comment