Saturday 17 February 2024

Lose_yourself_to_find_yourself

 #Lose_yourself_to_find_yourself 


Lose yourself to find yourself 

Is what the saints have said 

Oh ! dear , oh dear , I need help 

this just does not fit into my head !


And then,it dawned on stupid me 

what do I really want  to be ? 

Why do at times i feel stuck or lost 

Wonder what road I must walk ?


What’s holding me back to find myself 

To walk the path of divine manifest 

Why don’t I let go ,beliefs of this limited mind ?

Why am I stuck up to my thought grind ? 


I grew up wanting to become a boss 

In that rat race my real identity was lost 

Selflessness and humility went for a toss 

It was then all about myself and my class .


Worries and stress became a part of life 

To stay ‘one up ‘ was my mantra to survive 

Happiness was waxing and waning each day 

Peace and solace ran miles and miles away 


I learnt the hard way ,to change myself 

I let go EGO building a false image of self 

I don’t have to be a “SOMEBODY”to succeed 

Just to be my true self, is all that i need 


Being a “NOBODY “brought liberation and peace 

I  was now only my true soul nature of bliss 

True nature of awareness from which virtues sprout 

My peace was not disturbed by the worldly shouts .


Written by Pushpa Chaturvedi 


Pic clicked at Lahual and Spiti HP

No comments:

Post a Comment