Saturday 29 June 2013

DON'T BE AN ANGRY BIRD



Anger I know is very very  bad,
It burns all my insides like mad,
Anger tears my heart apart,
It pricks my inside like a sharp dart .

Anger sometimes makes me scream ,
All look aghast at the ugly scene ,
When anger takes control of me ,
I suffer  pain and cry in  agony .

Anger cripples my heart and soul,
It is an acid which makes a hole ,
When anger goes into my head ,
I can feel my mind tattered and shred .

How can I stop this anger rage ?
How can I control this anger damage ?
Take a deep breadth and count till ten,
This slowly diffuses the angry man .

Take a short break before you react ,
Analyze calmly  all the possible  facts,
Respond in a non confrontational way ,
Express  differences without hurting what you say .

Think wisely  before you speak anything ,
Your words should not hurt others feelings,
Anger never ever fixed any  situation ,
You've got to work out an amicable solution 

Change your attitude , so that you will never regret ,
Forget " YOU DID IT " instead  utter  " I AM UPSET ",
YOU  replaced  by  I  shows  that even in anger you respect ,
Forgive quickly ,for your health this is the best .

It's unrealistic to expect behavior always to your liking,
Your mind will be swallowed by your negative thinking,
Forgiving helps both parties to forget the fury ,
Heals  bad emotions , takes away  undesired worry .

Learn to use humor to release the tension,
By all means avoid sarcasm it increase the burden,
A brisk walk or exercise releases happy hormones.
Helps change attitude from tense to calm zones 

Relaxing skills help keep your temper away,
Deep breathing ,yoga and meditation are need of the day ,
Calming your mind with  nature,music and good reads ,
Never  goes waste in sowing  calm  mind seeds .

Control your anger,take up this challenge in life,
You have the potential ,build up your positive drive .
Have faith and trust in your capabilities ,
Awake your consciousness ,realize your abilities .

No comments:

Post a Comment