Saturday 29 June 2013

WHO AM I ?


Some times I wonder WHO AM I ? 
This question at times makes me cry,
You ask me why?
Because I am told  I am the invisible  SOUL 
And I belong to GOD in the sky!

                                      BUT 

My mum and dad said I was their PRINCESS ,
A loving  SISTER to my brothers  I was I guess.
 My innocent childhood days were the best ,
 A dutifull DAUGHTER was what I became next .

Years passed  by  I blossomed and grew ,
Became a responsible and  loving  WIFE ,very true ,
My gracious man gave me his mum and dad then ,
Dedicating my care to them as DIL became my aim again .

My profession made me appear as a SAVIOR of kids,
I was even a TEACHER  to many aspiring students ,
A kind person ,a good FRIEND  was what I did try to become,
Life taught me new lessons to make me wholesome .

Then God gifted me with my own pieces of flesh and blood,
MOTHERHOOD was filled with  the river of love like a flood,
The triumphs and tribulations of parenting  my sons began ,
With  all  my efforts I imbibed in them the values of a good  man .

My sons then brought home their  pretty wife's ,
Gifted  me with  beloved  God sent daughters for life . 
I  am now their OTHER MOTHER ( MIL) with whom they share and care,
 God blessed me  with lovely grand children ,
 Made me a doting  GRANDMOTHER  in this life.

So now WHO AM I  ?
Is the question that keeps on coming back ,
Am i still the INVISIBLE  IMMORTAL SOUL ?
Who belongs to God in  the sky ?
Whom HE  chose to assign these  changing roles  In life's  track .
The souls of righteous are immortal and divine ,
Give me the wisdom God to understand your guiding sign 
To act as an awakened soul  and follow the light that shines 

                                                  YES 

I am the IMMORTAL SOUL  living  in this mortal human body ,
Can you see me  ? i mean can you this immortal soul ? 
I am   the spiritual part  of humans, separable from the body at death, 
I am  susceptible to happiness or misery in a future state on rebirth .
I exist  here within you . 
I am  your soul  (jiva, Ātman and "purusha ) meaning THE INDIVIDUAL SELF 

I AM THE IMMORTAL SOUL 

My qualities are - 
Being    - SAT 
Consciousness - CHIT 
Bliss or love - ANANDA 

                                                   






No comments:

Post a Comment