Saturday 1 June 2013

YES ,THIS WAS OUR DAY





Yes this was our lucky day ,
forty two years ago ,
With blessings from both sides,
I became your pretty  bride ,
Declared as man and wife,
The best day of my life.

Our years of waiting paid ,
With folded hands  we prayed,
To make  our dreams come true,
We  knew HE will give us our  due,
Our love was on an acid test,
God  blessed us with the rest.

We loved ,cared and shared ,
Our souls to each other we bared,
Living  now with beautiful memories ,
Locked  deep in my heart's  treasuries.
Our blissful  journey together ,
Will remain in my heart forever.

You are now far  far away,
The brightest shining ray,
My eyes are filled with tears 
But I feel your presence here,
The distance I don't fear,
With  eyes closed I see you near .

I miss you my soulmate, my love ,
This day will  always rule high above.
All I want for you everyday,
Is happiness  and peace , I pray .






















No comments:

Post a Comment