Tuesday 20 January 2015

FUN LAUGHTER HEALTH AND HAPPINESS ARE CONNECTED

FUN  LAUGHTER HEALTH AND HAPPINESS ARE CONNECTED 

Are you waiting for a special occasion to enjoy life and have fun and laughter ?  If you are then  you are making a  gross mistake  and loosing out  a lot in life .Having fun and laughter in your daily life  in the present moment makes you more creative ,productive ,loving ,happy and accepting and all this contributes to increasing self awareness, internal peace and overall health .


Having fun means you do what you enjoy doing  keeping in mind that it has the capability to enhance your physical ,mental and spiritual health .Fun which gives you inner happiness that is fun which your soul enjoys is what helps  you to grow holistically .Only when we establish happiness within ourselves we can create a better self and a better world .

Don't take  life too seriously you could harm your health. Being spiritual does not mean being serious .In fact when you enjoy  what  you are doing you get connected  more to your true self ,you get more  tuned to your inner being .....for your inner being your soul is basically a happy  peace loving kind soul and by nurturing your soul you cultivate true inner happiness .

Some people think it's selfish and irresponsible to have fun with so much of misery around .But in fact  having fun  de stresses you ,relaxes you and keeps you mentally and physically healthy .It makes you capable of giving love ,compassion and happiness to others .

Mental health requires soul happiness .Only when you feel healthy,happy ,okay and  good  inside you can be of help to others and a useful member of the society .If you are stressed  or depressed you can neither  be of help to others  nor can you make yourself or others happy.

As we grow old we forget to have fun ,we no  longer do what we were enjoying earlier thinking it is beyond our age .Thats the commonest cause of depression while aging . We succumb to societal pressures  with the belief that fun loving activities are only for the youngsters and most fear that their peer group  and the youngsters may not look upon it kindly . 

But in reality what I have experienced is  different .Most would love to  celebrate life  as they did in their young days but feel hesitant to do so and thus loose out on creating fun loving happy moments of life .

The heart of the old beats  with same rate and rhythm as the heart of the young. "We don't stop playing because we grow old;we grow old because we stop playing " George  Bernard Shaw.


Sharing some of my musings of my happy fun loving soul who loves and enjoys nature 

 AM A HAPPY PEACEFUL KIND FUN LOVING SOUL 

I am a happy peaceful kind fun loving  soul 
I wonder why I always love laugh and  smile ,
I hear  my friends hellos  even from over a mile ,
I see wisdom confidence ,faith and strength coming my way ,
I want to be compassionate ,trustworthy and never go astray .

I am a happy peaceful  kind  fun loving soul 
I wonder why I jump with joy and bliss everyday 
I hear  Gods sweet angels sing and pray 
I see the innocent kids happily dancing away ,
I want to also join them to sing ,dance and play , 

I am a happy peaceful  kind  fun loving soul 
I wonder  why the sun shines daily so very bright ,
I hear the devoted priests chanting with all their might ,
I see  the humble sun rays warming all creations 
I want to also live with humility and warm loving sensation 

I am a happy peaceful kind fun  loving soul 
I wonder  who the beautiful  moon is wooing ,
I hear the stars  around  vying and cooing ,
I see the clouds gliding  gracefully with charm 
I want to  hug them all with my wide open arms.

I am a happy peaceful kind  fun loving  soul 
I wonder from where the vast mysterious sea comes from,
I hear the  myriad lofty sea waves roar and strum 
I see far  far away the sea kissing the sky ,
I want to fearlessly sail on waves riding high ,

I am a happy peaceful  kind  fun loving soul 
I wonder how this majestic tree was formed from a tiny seed 
I hear the birds chirping merrily together and flying in great speed 
I see millions of ants marching in rows without stampede 
I want to  also live with love and kindness without ego and greed .

I am a happy peaceful kind fun loving soul 
I wonder when I will unite to become one with the Divine
I hear a whispering soothing sound in my hearts mind 
I see HIS gracious Hallo around  glowing with a  shine 
I want to feel HIS Divine embrace and get entwined 


So are you ready to have some fun and nurture your soul  😄😄😄.........
DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT ;which makes you happy ....do share what it could be 
CATCH UP ;with  old friends  or even make new friends ..along with having fun and laughter  it helps you practice love ,peace and forgiveness 
LAUGH EVERYDAY ITS LIKE INNER JOGGING  Share some laughing moments  ...




No comments:

Post a Comment