Saturday 31 January 2015

LOVE AND GOD MOTHER AND CHILD

LOVE AND GOD  MOTHER AND CHILD

I CAN SEE LOVE MOTHER 
Where can you see love my child ? 

I see love in your eyes mother 
I feel love in your big  warm hugs 
I hear love in your honey sweet voice 
I smell love in your  enchanting breath





Come here my child 
Let us bathe in the glory of love  
In all Gods creations love abides 
Let us see ,feel ,hear and smell love ....

I see love in the blossoming wild rose 
I feel love as the  sun rays come close 
I hear love in birds chirping with mirth 
I smell love in the wet Mother Earth 


I see love in the earth kissing the sky 
I feel love touching the sea waves mingling by 
I hear love in the sea's roaring beseech 
I smell love in drifting sand  on the beach 

I see love in branches embracing on the tree top
I feel love touching the  pearly white  rain drops 
I hear love whispers of swaying paddy crops 
I smell love in the feathers that birds drop 


I CAN SEE GOD MOTHER 
Where can you see God my child ?

I see God in you mother 
I feel God when you hold me tight 
I hear God when you sing even out of sight 
I smell God when you kiss me day and night .


Come here my child 
Let us see God in all that is around 
In all HiS creations God abides 
Let us see ,feel ,hear and smell God abound 

I see God In the  sun smiling bright
I feel God soaking sun rays in my prayer  
I hear  God In the  silence  of the night
 I smell  God In the stillness of the air 

I see God In the radiant colors of the rainbow 
I feel God In the  morning mist that blows 
I hear  God In the buzzing of the  busy bees 
i smell God In the  sweet cold fresh breeze 

I see God In the  lofty mountains touching the sky 
I feel God In the  water that flows in rivers rolling by 
I hear God In the pitter patter of the rainy showers 
I smell God In the fragrance of the  beautiful flowers 

I see God In the kind old man bent on his knees
I feel God in the butterfly perching still on my nose 
I hear God In the dogs  barking at the door 
I smell God in my cat snuggling close 


SO DEAR MOTHER 
Is Love and God here in you and me 
Is Love and God everywhere we see 

Yes my dear child 
Can you see all that i see 
I see love and  God in you my child 
You are my smiling sun 
You are my laughing moon 
You are my twinkling star 
You are in all my dreams 
You are in everything i see 
You are Gods precious gift to me 


No comments:

Post a Comment