Tuesday 24 March 2015

SILENT SATSANG

The silence  which unfolds  within as we lie in the human arms of our heart  helps us to find peace Until we have stepped into the silent meadows and green  valleys of our heart, a part of our life will always be empty.

Silence carries us to our inner most sanctuary within our heart. An empty space within which is our  part of being human. It is a space calling us to find our own personal sanctuary. 

Making friends with this empty part of life one finds a vastness of peace .In silence we find the steps within to surrender and accept everything that is  in the present. It is in silence that we get all our power  step by step to come home to our inner sanctuary because In silence  only are there steps to realization to  live life with love ,humility ,compassion and perfect joy and bliss .


Words have no place here 
Silence rules to endear 
Nothing to be said any more 
A bliss filled vacuum to explore 

To be silent and contemplate 
To concentrate and meditate 
Time  to look  deep within 
To feel my true self under the skin
A gratifying current  passes through 
I look at who I AM anew 

A pleasant sensation of soul kiss 
Passing thoughts witnessed in bliss 
The worldly play was my creation 
You guided me in each situation 
Won sometimes and lost sometimes 
Illusions of restless mind at times 

One by one I leave all 
Nothing here is mine to call 
It's only my inside that I recall 
What is sprouting in me 
Is mysteriously dissolving  in me 
Beginning and end both have merged 
It's a new me that has emerged  

This journey leads to a peaceful road 
Silence has washed  away heavy loads 
Love is overflowing around 
Silence gives it a sweet sound 
Humility shines like the silent night stars 
Compassion grows slowly within the heart 

Feeling  free waiting for liberation 
I AM the eternal witness of creation 
Who cares now for life or death 
Nothing more to be done till last breath
Nothing to give or take any more 
Drowned in ecstasy of the silent glow

Words have no place here 
Silence rules to endear 
Nothing to be said any more 
A bliss filled vacuum to explore 

Pushpa  Chaturvedi

No comments:

Post a Comment