Saturday 2 April 2016

LET THY LOVE BE OUR LIGHT



LET THY LOVE BE OUR LIGHT 

Give me abundant love so I can give love to others
Let the light i see in you be the light i see in others 
As I drown in the flood of love in this divine vast sea 
Cleansing my body,mind and soul to flow gently free 

Smitten madly by your love, to be with you i cry 
We are all colored with this infectious love dye 
The pain of love which is mine I see it seething in others 
The light which awakens me is working to arouse others 

Nothing here is mine this body mind and soul is your giving 
Every breath and heartbeat you bless me with makes me living 
Deeply indebted to you am I for all that i here possess 
It's now my time to pay back to you with full interest!!!

To understand the purpose of life is to be drenched in peace and love 
To be humanly conscience to rise in morals and deeds high above 
To live with gratitude ,acceptance ,awe and appreciation 
Is all that I ask of thee Oh! Mighty Creator of this creation !!!

All rights reserved @Pushpa Chaturvedi 

PS : The title of my poem was given by my dear little sis Su 😄
        Thank you very much Su 😄 I love you ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment