Saturday 2 April 2016

PURE CONCSIOUSNESS


PURE CONSCIOUSNESS

I dwell in every living being around you here 
I am here I am there and I am everywhere 
I am in you and i am in all your fellow men too 
This awakened soul in me is enjoying the view 

I do everything yet do nothing you will agree 
I create everything but nothing here belongs to me 
With unadulterated sight you will see me all around 
Plug your worldly ears and listen to the inner sound !

I am neither your childhood nor your youth 
I am not your old age realize this eternal truth 
I never die or get burned like body and mind 
The awakened soul in me witnesses every grind !

Recognize my spiritual element and my worth 
I am part of the creator he put me on this earth 
He dwells in me I dwell in him we are from the same domain
I was here earlier many many times and I am here again !

I am colorless and formless you cannot thus perceive 
I am concrete and abstract difficult for you to believe 
I am truth, I am beauty ,I am love , happiness and bliss 
I was here and I will be here I am pure consciousness!!!

All rights reserved @ Pushpa Chaturvedi 

All though you appear in earthly form ,you essence is pure consciousness .You are the fearless guardian of divine light " 
Rumi 

No comments:

Post a Comment