Sunday 5 May 2013

I AM DEAD

My eyes are closed ,I  am dead,
I see  mourners above my head,
Some cry and grieve  at loosing me,
Whereas others look sad as I see.

My  dear children,where are they?
Why have they been sent far away?
Do they know I am no more?
Smile darlings,life has other things in store.

Few in groups whispering to each other,
It is difficult to see  my grieving mother,
I hear her heart cry in pain and stir.
Being no more, how do I hug her ?

How can I embrace my love my soulmate?
To give him strength  for this untimely  fate,
My dead heart bleeds and  cries in pain ,
God all  this is driving me totally insane.

I hear some say " we have lost a good  lady",
Were not they the ones who had said I was shady!
Praises for me I hear all around,
Why  earlier from them ,I heard no such sound.

My body is  still , but my soul is alive,
Peace and calm is all that survives.
Bright Divine halos radiating rays , Is what I see,
My body was a myth,  an illusion ,this is the true Me.

I hear him say,"Wake up love ,a new day has begun"
Opening my eyes I am surprised to see the shining sun!
Slowly  sipping my coffee , I realize it was a bad dream,
My children  are up ,I hear them fight ,shout and scream.

I pray "thank you  God for showing me  this day ,
I pledge to make a new beginning of my life today!"



No comments:

Post a Comment