Friday 24 May 2013

MY OTHER MOTHER





I am a lucky daughter ,
I got the love of two mothers,
One gave birth to me,
Nurtured me the best,
Never took any rest,
With tears in her eyes,
She gifted me away ,
To a loving man,
With advice to go and rise,
To love and respect ,
His mother as my mother 

I am a lucky wife,
My  loving man gave me
His  doting lovely mother 
In my new life,
She gave me her gracious son,
We cared and shared as one,
As mothers and daughters do,
She laughed and cried with me ,
When I felt happy or blue,
Her understanding and love,
Helped me to rise high above.

I tried never to let her feel ,
I  was her daughter from a deal,
To give her my best concern ,
And never expect anything in return
Now both are in my heart.
Never ever to part.

I am now the other mother ,
To my sons loving wife's,
My god sent caring  daughters ,
With whom I share my  life .




No comments:

Post a Comment