Wednesday 15 May 2013

WAITING FOR YOU




As days pass by ,
The sun rises and sets,
It never forgets ,
I am waiting for you ,
Why do you forget?
Sun smiles each day,
Spreads its golden rays 
Not like what you do,
It's now so many days ,
If many more go  by,
I will  wither and pass away,

The full moon recedes ,
Disappears  one day.
Appears  and grows again,
Filling the dark night ,
With its  moon light,
You seem to forget,
To follow  even that,
I stare in the dark ,
Searching for a spark .
But alas it is still very dark .

The fire and ice ,
I feel inside,
Leads me to you,
But you forget,
That I detest ,
Not to be  with you,
Waiting is painful,
Tell me if you don't 
Love me anymore,
I'll understand ,
You have the courage ,
To accept ,
I'll cry my heart out ,
And  try to forget,
I know I will still doubt.

And what I will still  do ,
Is that i will be waiting for you !







No comments:

Post a Comment