Friday 5 April 2013

DREAMING WITH GOD





GOD came in my dream today,
I felt blessed and began to pray
Give me all your  worries HE said,
You just go and enjoy your day

Be happy my child ,I am with you ,
 I am your constant invisible shadow,
For all your today's and tomorrow's ,
In all your happiness and sorrows,

Always  keep your conscience  clear ,
Then  you will have nothing to fear,
Life is full of trials and tests ,
You do your best,and I'll do the rest.

Nothing  in this world is yours,
You have only been chosen as a doer,
Keep a continuos check on  your inner stir.
Listen to your soul, he is your knower.

Be happy with what you have got,
Running madly after money is fraught,
Have  trust and faith in me,
Life will flow happily like a calm sea.

I  came down on my knees ,with my bent head ,
And pledged  in my heart to follow what GOD said!


















No comments:

Post a Comment