Thursday 25 April 2013

THE THINGS I HATE ON MY MORNING WALK




When I smile at a daily walker 
who ignores my smiles ,
When my cell gets discharged 
and I can't enjoy the music for miles

When the sun decides to come early 
and scorch my  face 
When I am caught in a sand storm and 
my vision is a  haze

When a  child clings to her mother crying 
being pushed into the school bus,
When  a slow walker joins  me 
with my fast pace, I can't even make a fuss.

When the wind blows so strong,
that my scarf flies far away,
When a  football suddenly hits me
And I begin to stumble and sway .

When a gossip monger joins me 
and eats my head off,
When a black cat crosses my path
and  a passer by scoffs.

When the sea waves soar so high,
and nearly cross my path I sigh,
All I see is Gods glory ,
but  still I don't like all these, Why?





No comments:

Post a Comment