Wednesday 3 April 2013

I LOVE MY MOTHER







She is going to bring me into this world,
Her dream is finally becoming true
Her very own piece of flesh and blood will smile ,
making her proud and happy all the while,
Growing big in her is my sweet pleasure,
kicking and sleeping snugly curled  deep within her.

Everybody  takes very good care of her ,
and  eagerly await my arrival in this world ,
Fulfilling all her desires gives them  pleasure.
Her world is  going to change and that is true,
She is  showered with care and love all the while
and  she enjoys the pampering with a  charming smile.

I love all  that I feel and sense  ,with a smile ,
The day God decides I should come out of her,
She withers and groans in pain all the while ,
Being in labour is the worst sweet pain in the world ,
No pains ,no gains now seem  absolutely true .
All eyes are impatiently waiting with  pleasure.

I  am pushed and pushed , it is a different pleasure,
 My eyes see the world  with a cry , not a smile,
Being cuddled  and hugged is magical and true
At last I see my beautiful mother, I just love  her
Nestling in her cozy arms,looking at the big world
Everything is so new I keep on wondering for a while.

The fuss she makes over me ,I enjoy for a while ,
Sleeping all the time is what gives me pleasure ,
I am content and  happy unaware of the world,
She keeps cooing to me and cherishes my smile .
I love to nudge close to get my feed from her,
Her milk is all that I relish ,thats very  very true .

I  can now lift my head , even laugh ,thats true,
I will be moving forward on all my fours in a while ,
Peek a boo and pat a cake ,I love to play with her 
 My growing up tantrums she faces with pleasure
Even my small achievements  always make her smile
 When we are together ,its like we own the full world .

Making my dreams come true gives her great pleasure,
All the while she wants me be happy and  smiling ,
I love her a lot,she  is  MY  MOTHER , my whole world!

Once, a four year old boy asked his mother if God is real and if so why wasn’t he able to see Him anywhere. The mother replied that we cannot see God but we can feel him all around us, in trees, in animals in the air…just like love which we can’t see but it’s there. The little boy said: Mommy you are wrong. I Do see love. The mother asked: where can you see love my son? Mommy.. I can see love in your eyes









Footnotes 
This poetry form is a traditional Sestina: is derived from the Italian sesto (sixth).
The 39  lines are grouped into six sestets and a concluding tercet. 
The six words that end each of the lines are repeated in a different order at the end of lines in each of the subsequent five stanzas in a recurrent ""lexical repetition".
First Stanza 1-2-3-4-5-6
Second Stanza 6-1-5-2-4-3
Third Stanza 3-6-4-1-2-5
Fourth Stanza 5-3-2-6-1-4
Fifth Stanza 4-5-1-3-6-2
Sixth Stanza 2-4-6-5-3-1
In the closing tercet, each of the six words are used, with one in the middle of each line and one at the end.
First line  2-5
Second line 4-3
Third line  6-1
I hope you enjoyed reading it  this baby talk !





No comments:

Post a Comment