Tuesday 30 April 2013

HAPPINESS KEY


A blissful sun filled day ,
Was going about my way,
Smiling and singing merrily ,
Feeling very happy and gay.

A pretty smiling baby,
Gurgling and cooing with great glee,
Pure innocence at its height,
What a  heart warming sight.


An old lovey dovey couple ,
Laugh and walk arm in arm,
Their happiness seems double,
Exude  a beautiful charm .

Two cute little kittens
Run and  play around,
Pass the ball out and in,
Fling mud off the ground .

A pigeon flies  over my head,
Perches on the window sill,
Pecks at the grains spread,
Upsets the cup ,water just spills.
Happiness around that I see,
Infectious  and pure,you will agree.
My mind and heart  are flying free.
Each day teaches me something new.

I have discovered the happiness key,
Thank you God  for being with me !

2 comments:

  1. that is the exclusiveness of happiness
    many situations- many conditions- but same attributes-
    thanks

    ReplyDelete