Tuesday 16 April 2013

LOST MY LOVE

Lost my love on  my way,
Seems it was only yesterday,
We smiled and laughed together,
Celebrated life with each other,
Enjoyed all ups and downs,
On life's meandering rounds,
Our love and trust we shared,
Our hearts we always bared.
My smile you always liked,
My tears you always wiped.

Searching  for my lost soul,
Breathing  hard to control
Tears hidden in my heart,
Trying to make another start.
Your love  has kept me alive,
God is helping me to strive.


Foot notes-
 Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate... your best friend... never let them go...----- but can you fight destiny?
 
This is a Petrarchan sonnet form of poetry  with two fused quatrains and two fused tercets in a rhyme scheme
Each line has maximum up to six words 






No comments:

Post a Comment