Friday 3 March 2017

BREAKING SILENCE ...


Breaking silence ...

At times when I want to share my thoughts 
my lips seem stitched  n' silence  creates knots 
Silence becomes d' loudest things of all 
it drowns all I want to  share n' recall !

Nothing emerges as thoughts painfully hide 
silence oppresses all that keeps pounding inside 
apprehensive n' nervous quietness overtakes 
waves come and go but none touch the shore !

Who will understand what i am yearning to say 
as silence  speaks an alien language each day 
trapped thoughts inside will one day break free 
as d' burden of silence will be too much for me ! 

When neither words nor tears  leave my body n' soul 
I look up n' see a  beautiful rainbow becoming whole 
smile ,laugh n' be happy it whispers in tranquility 
let kind words be spoken ,silence can't reign eternally ! 

Silence is golden but when thoughts fill your mind 
Unburden let go what made you dumb , n' speak kind 
For words you  utter once you cannot retrieve  back 
speak such words for which you  never have regrets! 

Speak in a way in which you would like to be spoken to 
For a bad wound heals but a bad word doesn't do 
Know d'  power of words and d'  power of silence 
Life becomes peaceful when you balance the two ! 


All rights reserved @ Pushpa Chaturvedi 





















No comments:

Post a Comment