Monday 6 March 2017

THE SEA KEEPS CALLING ME


Hi friends I was at the sea beach yesterday and thought to share my thoughts with you all as to 
why the sea keeps calling me again and again ...

The  sea keeps calling me ....

As I walk on the sea shore 
and look far far away 
I see the wide horizon 
playing with the waves 
and when I  look up 
at the evening sky 
I see changing colors  
merging merrily up high 

I step into the sea 
Feeling so happy 
my mind feels still 
as I set myself free 
with my wet feet 
and the sand 
slipping underneath 
the cool waters stir 
a calm vibration in me 

I wonder why 
I love the sea so much 
It frees me of mind aches 
with its healing touch 
spending hours gazing 
at the calm sea waves 
takes me beyond 
life's  messy maze  
where dwells 
equipoise and grace 
as the cool sea breeze 
kisses my face ! 


All rights reserved  @ Pushpa Chaturvedi 

No comments:

Post a Comment