Saturday 18 March 2017

SILENT JOURNEY...


                    Silent journey....

An assuring silence prevails 
as I step out at twilight 
I see nature silently at work 
to bring in the morning sunlight 

Silent is the blessed earth 
silent is the blue grey sky 
in  this piercing silence 
their love makes me sigh 

Dewdrops from heaven silently 
come down to kiss the buds 
and shine like dazzling diamonds 
on stray leaves lying on wet mud 

The wind rushes silently by 
as I see the glorious sun rising 
from the earth onto the morning sky 
like a  silent ball of soothing fire 

My mind absorbs the silence 
as it assimilates the magic around 
it empties all chaos and clutter 
and basks in the silent sounds 

Soon I hear the hens cackle and crow 
and see the birds fly to and fro 
tweeting it's time to wake up  now 
Silent morning blessings are about to pour 

The sun rays silently kiss my cheeks  
and the cold breeze hugs me more 
I feel  loved with joy and ecstasy within 
as I  realize I have miles and miles to go ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment