Wednesday 15 March 2017

EMPTY ME ....


EMPTY ME 

The mind on its wondrous way 
started filling the hearts empty tray 
with pleasures and desires of its own 
the heart pleaded and begged 
it even screamed and cried red 
but the mind refused instead 

Empty of all man made 
is how I came here heart said 
don't mess just keep me that way
for that's how I want to stay 
painted only with truth and love 
your actions make me sick 
please stop this dirty trick 

This noise drowns my silence 
it's in silence that I pray 
it's in being light that I shine 
that I hear and see the divine sign 
then with the help of winds of time 
I can take the long steep climb 

Empty me fully oh dear mind !
of all the heavy clutter and grind 
scrub away the layers of desires 
brush away the cobwebs of greed 
so that I can dissolve melt and merge 
with the divine and fulfill my urge ! 

All rights reserved @ Pushpa Chaturvedi 

1 comment:

  1. Entreating the mind to empty herself of all thoughts........nice poem.....pushpa......
    A selfless prayer......

    ReplyDelete