Tuesday 7 March 2017

PAIN AND FORGIVENESS


PAIN AND  FORGIVENESS 

Feeling  lost with a crying heavy heart
Looking inside wondering where to start 
to calm my inside and forgive and forget 
or to carry the  fiery burden in my chest 

Strolling alone in the dark cold night 
my mind in darkness was searching for a light 
reflecting on why humans ever think of hate 
judging each with their pride and ego weight 

Trudging along with my legs feeling heavy
Hands felt cold with butterflies in my belly 
with each heavy step that I tried to take 
I pleaded with my heart to be strong n' not break 

A sigh and a cry was all that I could manage 
silently pondering on how to undo the damage 
Sorrow filled my heart like a mighty wave 
Bathed with love and humility I willingly forgave 

Why don't we stop judging each other again n' again  
Let's love and forget that hate can ever have a place 
in our hearts for we are  all one , a loving human race 
if we judge each other and forget to tolerate 
we will never have time to love if we hate !

Forgiveness is a fragrant flower which  blooms 
from the depths of a beautiful loving heart 
to take away tears of pain sorrow and gloom 
and fill our hearts with love to never be apart !

All rights reserved @ Pushpa  Chaturvedi

No comments:

Post a Comment