Friday 4 January 2013

A VERY SPECIAL RELATION



The night was icy cold  ,I was shivering 
sitting  quietly in the park ,what a bad season.
A sudden hug from you , was a warm  love wrapping .
I wondered then  "what could be the reason"?

Why where you suddenly so loving towards me ?
I kept on asking myself  "how did this happen "?
I remembered the days  when you were never free ,
Your unconcern then made my mind dampen .

My heart rejoices at your loving gesture today ,
Your sweet whispers ,your strong arm ,
And your warm nearness ,has driven the cold  away.
I pray we stay together to  enjoy this  never ending charm .

I always knew we  nurtured  a very special relation ,
Sharing ,caring and loving each other is a celebration .



Footnotes
Ballad form of poetry 










No comments:

Post a Comment