Wednesday 9 January 2013

I AM



I am a pediatrician and a grandmother ,
I wonder  what my grandchildren think ,
I hear the noises they are making ,
I see  them take their energy drink ,
I want to do some cake baking ,
I am a pediatrician and a grandmother .

I pretend I never heard them fight ,
I feel  they should be more tolerant ,
I touch them to make them see what is right,
I worry  when they become impatient ,
I cry  when they give me a fright ,
I am a pediatrician and a grandmother .

I understand when they are sick ,
I say lovingly don't worry ,all will be well ,
I dream  they should  recover quick ,
I try to be  gentle so that they don't yell,
I hope soon they will  smile ,play and kick ,
I am a pediatrician and a grandmother .

I  teach them to respect one and all ,big or small,
I follow  their heartaches , sorrows and joys ,
I give  them confidence to always remain tall ,never to fall,
I sing  and dance with my sweet girls and boys.
I  love, hug and kiss them at every beck and call ,
I am a pediatrician and a grandmother .

No comments:

Post a Comment