Tuesday 29 January 2013

FIRST DATE


Those days were  really great ,
Our first real date ,
Walking together keeping a distance,
Trying hard to  keep it consistent.

Wishing our destination would  never come ,
So that we could go on walking  together keeping mum,
But in no time we reached the coffee cafe,
In our hearts we said "why wasn't it still far away".

Sitting together we both felt abashed ,
With my awkward movements the coffee cup crashed,
It was a disaster when it spilled on his lovely shirt ,
"I'm  extremely sorry ",  was all I  could blurt .

He smiled in return and caught my hand ,
And teasingly said "so this is what you had planned!"
"We will have to now come back  for coffee once again ".
"I will always cherish and keep this love stain ".

We silently walked back to my hostel , hand in hand,
On reaching  he said " thanks,can we go out together again"
We knew we were in love ,I spontaneously asked "when?"
We gave each other a passionate loving stare then .

Those days were really great ,
My love ,my best friend ,my soulmate .























1 comment:

  1. "Those days were really great ,
    My love ,my best friend ,my soulmate ."

    Fulfillment...

    ReplyDelete