Saturday 2 February 2013

FATAL ATTRACTION TAMED




 Time flew fast,we had many more miles to cross,
 Our fatal attraction  was thus  on the toss.

I had parted ways to follow my pursuits,
He pined for the days which had taken firm roots,
Spotting  each other engrossed in library books,
Standing in the library corners and nooks ,
Whispering sweet nothing's ,scared on tenter hooks.
Looking forward to such rendezvous ,and loving looks .

Refusing  his  ardent invitations to go out together,
Irked him a lot , I felt at a loss waiting for the right weather ,
Friends smelt our closeness was something  very special,
We laughed at there conjectures ,denying  that close  level.
Understanding and respect  gave us more confidence ,
I was striving hard to keep his fatal attraction away from prominence .

Time  flew past ,we had crossed our desired miles,
We had faced success in our tribulations and trials,
Though there were still many a hurdles to be crossed,
Was it the correct time for all  my  fears to be tossed ?
Life certainly looked charming ,beautiful  and nice,
Was it going to get a perk with added sugar and spice.?

Our crazy  feelings were now going great,
Our  hearts and mind danced , we were on an elate ,
I finally accepted his invitation for my first real date .












No comments:

Post a Comment