Tuesday 19 February 2013

MY PRETTY LITTLE GIRL



















The day she came into my arms caress,
She nearly took my  breath away,
Expecting her to come the normal way,
God  decided it had to be an LSCS .

My  tiny pretty little bundle of joy,
Filled my life with happy days ,
My cute   kicking and precious  bubbly toy,
Is now a pretty little lass, full of praise.

With her toothy smile and shining eyes,
She greets me with an adorable  hug ,
Though only nine she is so sweet and wise,
She squeezes my hand  tight and snug .

Her innocence is  charming and pure,
Like the piano notes she creates,
I love her graceful dancing for sure ,
On receiving  story books ,she just elates.

She loves to climb up and down , 
On her pretty white double decker bed ,
Her mischievous looks ,mimic a clown,
She  has her chin up , always looking ahead .

When she visits  her cousins here,
They love to giggle together and play,
Their cute innocent pranks  we all endear ,
Our  time together quickly flies away.

I wish we could spend more time  with each other,
 I am truly blessed ,and cherish being her grand mother.


Footnote:-
This is for my  lovely sweet nine years old grand daughter,

































No comments:

Post a Comment