Friday 1 February 2013

FATAL ATTRACTION




The corridor was long and dark ,
His stolen glances ignited a spark,
I pretended to ignore him walking ahead,
Reaching the office  I heard ,he said,
"So you are attending the same interview"
"I hope  I get it , the posts are few"

Rejoicing , to have got  the job,
I  felt happy being  right  at the top,
When I reached my ward  in great glee
I was surprised  to see him smiling at me ,
" Nice to see you again " he  uttered,
His mischievous  smile  made my heart flutter.

Working together ,his presence I felt all along,
 I had my ambitions ,was this feeling wrong?
Our  excuses to help each other in our work ,
His gifting me my favorite chocolate Perk,
 Coffee club  breaks together, we truly treasured,
These were our moments of hidden  pleasure.

Time flew fast,we had many more  miles to cross,
 Our fatal attraction  was thus  on the toss.










No comments:

Post a Comment