Sunday 17 February 2013

MY TECHIE WIZARD TEEN


Stuck up on the computer ,what  a difficult scene.
 Lucky to have the help of my  techie wizard teen.

How he solves my problems is really amazing ,
Since he was a child  his tech skills were worth praising,
First computer lesson he taught me when he was four,
CPU, UPS  Monitor,keyboard  and many  things more .
By six he could create a doc and copy,cut and paste ,
"Go slow",I would comment ,"I cannot learn in such haste".

Download and upload ,was never so easy,
My knowledge at handling this was terribly sleazy,
Struggling  for hours ,I was  tired and  frustrated ,
Exposing my incompetence ,was what I hated.
Finally compelled to make a call to help me out,
My techie wizard teen ,promptly cleared all my doubts.

Power points presentations ,essential for projects,
Mine seemed so shabby ,worthy of rejects,
Within no time , he  refined my presentations ,
What a relief to view such  meaningful creations.
Photoshop and Dropbox were beyond my comprehension 
Couldn't operate them , even on learning with full attention .

Bump, passbook ,I tunes,tango  and I cloud ,
He has mastered all so well ,making us proud ,
His being around is a  great  consolation,
Problems   encountered are no longer a complication,
Synchronizing  and sharing  are beyond my learning,
I am amazed at his technology sense,truly discerning .

Stuck up on the computer ,now not  a difficult scene.
This has been  made easy by my techie wizard teen.


Foot notes:-
This poem is for my  handsome and witty fourteen year old grandson who is the techie wizard  of our house.
The word impossible for PC,IPad,IPod ,PSP,does not exist in his dictionary . He was my first teacher for computers .












1 comment: