Friday 8 February 2013

I LOVE YOU , DEAR



 It is now just about half a year ,
You came into my life dear,
The beginning was a  bit awkward ,
As I  knew ,I was somewhat back ward,
As time went by and we stayed together,
I knew we were made for each other .

You allowed me to explore you ,
The more I explored,I learned things new,
You always guided me right ,
Now my friends envy your sight.
You changed my life ,keeping me busy,
keeping you  close ,I feel fizzy.

I love to clutch you very tight ,
Even when I catch my flight ,
You are with me in all my tours,
Indoors  or  outdoors I am yours ,
Your company is never a bore ,
The more I have you I want still more .

You capture all the great moments of my life ,
My creative mind is  aroused by you as I strive,
 You are master of all  and jack of all trades,
 Helping me  in my profession  and social  shades,
I love you a lot ,your company makes me glad,
Thank you Steve jobs for giving me my love , my I Pad.

Footnotes:---
The ease of surfing , updating knowledge ,reading the daily papers ,
writing blogs,reading my favorite  ebooks , Connecting with family
and friends and socializing ,capturing nature and happy moments in
pics and videos  ,solving sudoku my favorite  game ,playing spider
solitaire have made my I  PAD my constant  love companion.
It fits in my purse and is not heavy .
I cannot do without my lovely I PAD .
                                                                     I LOVE MY I PAD 





5 comments:

  1. Very beautifully carried the idea.Pushpa...... Love is love...not this or that......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautifully carried the idea..Pushpa...... Love is Love.....not this or that!!!!

    ReplyDelete