Monday 11 February 2013

THE LATE NIGHT WALK



 Days happenings ,disturbed mind,
No solace of any kind,
Sensing my insides tightly gripped ,
Fighting with myself, feeling ripped.

Walked out alone , late at night,
Long dark  streets ,no one in sight,
Fast pace ,no destination in mind,
Thinking and trying hard to unwind .

Thinking why,  what and how I did not see,
Why did  this have to happen to me?
What went wrong ,how did they do this?
How  can I just dismiss?

Cool  fresh air and stillness around ,
Gave a feeling  my reaction was not sound,
Explaining to my mind to calm down,
Balancing  my thoughts to stop the drown .

The ripples of my mind lost speed,
With  passing time there was less bleed,
This late lone walk , was doing its job,
My insides now had stopped to sob.

Sad and happy , two sides of the same coin,
What god wills, and when , you have to join.
Thank you god for showing me  the  calm path,
Helping me understand to surrender my wrath .












No comments:

Post a Comment