Friday 22 February 2013

SWEET MUSIC OF NATURE



Hiking in the  green  silent woods,
Heard the  rustling of the  fluttering leaves
like  romantic  whistling  music perceived ,
Whispering sweet nothing's , and feeling good .

The speedy wind whizzed past my ears,
The zooming sound awakened my soul,
Guiding me to reach my spiritual goal,
Telling me "gather strength ,shed all fears."

Strolling along the vast sea beach,
Loved the musical roar of the sea waves,
Wanting  to say "no we are not sea slaves"
"The sea is our mother,here we are safe".

"We arise from the sea and touch new heights ,
Surrender our meandering to the moons delight,
Our highs and lows the moon decides,
The music we create  depends on our tides".

Walking in the rain fully drenched ,
My thirsty soul at last  was quenched ,
Enjoying the rhythmic pitter patter ,
My heart just loved the musical clatter.

Sweet music created by nature  is  amazing ,
Positive vibrations it spreads are truly crazing .
Foot notes:-
This is a ballad form of poetry.















No comments:

Post a Comment