Wednesday 13 February 2013

MY COZY BED














I love my soft and cosy bed,
I share it with my Cuddles and Ted,
Feeling soft , I hug them tight and  smile,
I Never want to leave them, even for a while,

Lying  snug in my pink blanket spread,
Many a story books I  have read,
Watched my favorite Tom and Jerry,
Laughed and laughed ,making merry.

Relaxed in bed ,I love to  chat,
About my friends and this and that ,
My bother sometimes picks up a fight,
He then throws the pillows with all his might .

Lying in bed ,with  I Pod in my hand ,
Time  flies fast ,i just don't  understand .
If  noticed by dad surfing net till late ,
I fear his wrath ,and go to sleep straight .

Tired  and yawning  I fall asleep,
Till the alarm clock rings beep,beep,beep.
Oh! my sweet dream was disturbed ,
I feel extremely  angry  and perturbed .

To wake up  early to go to school,
I hate to leave my bed so  cozy and cool,
A little later please , I keep on saying ,
My mama pulls me up ,I keep swaying .

I wish for  more time,  in my  soft cozy bed,
Waking up  early morning  , is what I dread.


Footnote:-
This  poem is for my sweet ten years old grand daughter 
She had been wanting me to write this poem for quite some time .

















1 comment:

  1. I agree it is difficult to get out from my bed on early school days :)

    ReplyDelete