Thursday 27 December 2012

A COLD CHRISTMAS MORNING



The cold and fog are at their peak on this lovely Christmas Day,
The dense fog all around has covered the virgin earth with a veil,
Clad in woolens ,gloves and cap  I am on my way,
The fog is thick ,I just cannot see  my walking trail.
My breath  is a dancing white wave  on each exhale .

In this shivering  cold foggy morning ,
The air is icy cold and wet ,
The speeding cars have got a warning ,
 Poor visibility is a threat ,
Slowing down  they advice is the safest bet.

Trees look  clean and freshly bathed with the morning mist ,
Flowers covered with pearly dew drops are smiling  away ,
They  all look fresh and happy as if they have just been kissed ,
Their charming beauty   is on display on this special day .
 Dressed  up  in their best  they join us to sing and pray .

On my way to the church ,I trod along  today ,
My heart singing glory and praise to the savior of mankind ,
 Our Good lord Jesus Christ on his happy birthday ,
I pray for peace ,hope , love and a happy state of mind ,
 Darkness goes and gives way to a shining light behind .



No comments:

Post a Comment