Friday 28 December 2012

MY LOVE ,MY DREAM




We roamed far away near the   slanting foot hills ,
It was twilight , In the green valley  down below ,
Walking hand in hand we sensed many a thrills ,
We heard the birds chirp ,saw the glow worms glow.

The lofty  green mountains all around ,
Were kissing the clear blue sky above ,
A huge rock  was leaning lovingly towards the ground ,
The bells in the air were ringing pure eternal love .

The silver oak and pine were dancing in the breeze ,
A huge  pond  below was brimming with lotus flowers ,
The White  ducks were swimming  with  utmost ease ,
We sat on the water edge ,admiring  all for hours .

I spotted a  rustic cottage  in the enchanting valley ,
It  looked just the same as I had seen  in my dream ,
I yearned to stay  in it  with my love  till eternity ,
Suddenly my love bowed on bended knees  ,
He gently held my hand  and whispered in my ears ,

"Will you marry me?"
"I want to spend my life  with you in my lovely cottage that you see "
My breath nearly stopped ,my heart was beating  fast!
I  smiled  and nodded , he kissed my hand at last !!
 And said ,
"My love  we will share our dream cottage  and our hearts !!!"
" Promise  me  my love  we will never ever part  " 
  He led  me by surprise into my love paradise !!!!



,















No comments:

Post a Comment