Sunday 9 December 2012

I WISH








  I WISH  

 I wish I could fly high above this world, 
With my  rainbow colored parachute unfurled.
Above  all the conflict, ego and pain ,
So that i could feel its beauty once again. 

I wish  i could ride  on the lofty sea waves ,
To swim with the fishes my mind just craves .
Gather happiness and shed no tears ,
Wash away my  much gathered fears .

I wish I could chirp sitting on tress,
Make music and enjoy the cool breeze.
Calm my soul and cool my  mind ,
Promise myself to be always gentle and kind .

I wish I could sing  sweetly like a nightingale .
Sing melodious  love  hymns with each inhale and exhale 
Learn the patience from the flitting  butterflies ,
Who transform from ugly cocoons to beauty for our eyes .

I wish I could  run in the forests with the enchanting deers ,
With all my inner freedom , harnessed in full gear .
Learn to dance with the peacocks over the years,
And get lost in their enchanting  colorful feathers .

God ,If only all my wishes are fulfilled !
My consciousness would rejoice and be thrilled,
With so much of  Almighty's splendor around ,
I would be on cloud nine and never fall on the ground .













 

 














No comments:

Post a Comment