Wednesday 19 December 2012

ON THE BEACH





The beach was empty with no one around,
I unknotted my long hair waist down ,
Sandals  removed and flung faraway ,
The  right  time  to sway and feel gay .

I ran  and danced with sand on my feet ,
 Myriad of waves  went by to meet and greet,
The  cool sea breeze   blowed hard on my face
The sand  was drifted and got displaced .

My long white skirt was blown up and away ,
I felt  a magic in my heart, I  knew i had gone astray ,
My hair  locks  fell on my  deep blue eyes ,
My  soul was  stirred ,dancing on high rise .

I felt light as a feather blown by a strong gale,
 My  body and mind were ready to sail.
.My joy  and ecstasy had touched the sky ,
Unaware   of the crowds collected  nearby .

 Surprised  by the stares i felt around ,
My shy eyes  were now fixed to the ground .
I suddenly  stopped  my  harmonious race,
 On feeling the hug of a little child  in tight embrace .

I now lifted my face up in great pride ,
God  i knew this was you by my side ,
Bestowing your love and affection on me 
I Looked towards the vast ocean of love in the sea .



















No comments:

Post a Comment