Monday 10 December 2012

GRATITUDE

                           

                                                                  GRATITUDE
                                                                 On my birthday
                                                               4th December 2012
                                            
Dear God , 
Thank  you for  always  being by my side ,
In dark and in light, in joys and in sorrows ,
For giving me the strength ,courage and faith,
 For all my today's and tomorrow's.

Parents dear, you brought me here,
Tended  me lovingly  like a delicate flower,
Spent sleepless nights ,to make my days bright,
Thank you ma and pa for understanding me ,
 My dreams came true only because of you.

Thank you my dear brothers ,you cared and shared,
We fought,laughed and played with our innocence bared, 
Life wouldn't have been fun without  your being there,
I love you  and wish God grants  all your prayers.

My best friend ,my soulmate ,my love ,
You made  me always  feel wanted  and loved,
You stood by me through thick and thin ,
Our journey together was like sweet music on a violin 

Your zest and attitude  was admired by all,
No matter what , you always stood  tall 
You are  now within me as part of my soul 
Never to part ,
Away  from my heart!

The joys of motherhood  made  me feel blessed ,
The trials and tribunals of parenting  were put to test,
The   children's  love , care and concern is unsurmountable  and the best .
I counted my blessings when my son's brought home their wife's,
In the bargain I was gifted with lovely  loving daughters for life.

My grand children have filled my life with sheer bliss,
Their  growing up  woes and pranks I just cannot miss.
When they fight for my lap, my joy  knows no bounds ,
I become a child with them , running round and round.

My life was touched at many a turns ,
By my extended families and loving faithful friends ,
My seniors  , colleagues and students at each bend,
When i needed them they  were  always  by my side ,
To share my  sorrows and  my happy ride.
Thank you one and all 
You were and you will , always be my pride.

 Dear  God  ,
Thank  you for showing me the  light of this day ,
Always guide me so that I never go astray,
Lead me  to the path of good virtues and ways,
Bless me God,  as i  keep on singing your praise.
.


























No comments:

Post a Comment