Friday 21 December 2012

THE SNOW MOUNTAINS AND THE LAKE






The  beautiful  ,mighty majestic snowy mountains ,
Standing tall and stately ,amidst  natural fountains ,
Like large white enchanting  fairies  ,far away ,
Kissing the blue sky  and chanting to pray.

The path to the top is as narrow as can be ,
The  lofty icy summit  , mesmerizes  me,
Breathtaking and  radiant ,during this sun rise ,
 I  just cannot lift my eyes ,away from the skies .

The surrounding  lush green pine trees  ,
Are swaying  merrily , in the cool  morning breeze ,
Dancing to the music , coming from above !
Praising the Divine, for his abundant love!!

The clear large  lake , is embracing them all ,
Reflecting their glory  ,I sigh and appall !
The shadows in the water seem to shake ,
Telling  the cold mountains its time to awake .

The encircling green valley has a story to tell ,
What could it be , my mind  just dwells ,
Sailing solo  in the boat  I admire this creation ,
Singing glory to God  ,sensing  a pleasant vibration !!



































No comments:

Post a Comment