Wednesday 12 December 2012

MY LOVELY GARDEN

                                     


In my  lovely garden in the early hours of dawn,
Enjoying  the bright green  sun kissed  lawn.
Looking up at the tall and pretty  silver oak tree,
With the  fresh morning cool breeze embracing me .
Bathing in  the beauty  of the blue sky today ,
 Divine  blessings touch me with the  first sun ray.

The colors of my garden take my breath away,
Natures  beauty  here  is in its best possible  display.
The pink and red roses  are in full bloom ,
They fill the air around with their sweet perfume .
The healthy green  creepers are climbing up the towers,
The  small musanda tree is laden with bunches of white flowers.

The yellow and orange   marigolds have filled my garden with delight,
All drenched in the early morning mist ,Oh ! What a lovely sight ! 
The stately  green ferns and the colored coleus leaves ,
 An enchanting view  for the eyes to perceive .
The sunflowers, daisies ,lilies and  the colorful  morning glory ,
They all seem to  greet me and tell me their story.

Sitting on the  mist covered green grass with a hot cup of tea ,
Basking in the  charm around with my mind set free.
Listening to the  enchanting  sound of the cuckoo in the nest ,
A lovely way to give my body and soul the much needed  rest.
Praising the good lord for these beautiful creations ,
My  mind is overflowing   with  pleasant  positive vibrations .












1 comment:

  1. Wah wah!!! So good beautiful and lovely poem and garden pictures. The plants are glowing and flourishing there in your garden. This is your affection, love and care for them to make them glow to make you all feel all the pleasant vibrations.

    Thanks Pushpa ji, for inviting me to this lovely post of wonderful poetry.

    ReplyDelete