Monday 31 December 2012

THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE




I smile  a mile ,so very very  much ,
 On receiving a tender hug or a  loving touch.
Smiling is the secret of my  love for life,
Smiling is infectious , it spreads far and wide .

Late sunday morning coiled ,snug in bed ,
Smiled to myself ,hid my face in my  blanket spread 
Smiled and laughed in my warm bubble bath ,
Oh so relaxed and happy ,I skipped on my path .

Smiled  at the golden beaming sun ray,
It kissed my cheeks in mischief and play .
Smiled  at the swiftly passing breeze ,
For the music in my ears it rang with ease.

Smiled  listening to the pouring rain ,
Its   rhythmic  pitter  pater drove me insane ,
Smiled at the  lofty waves  in the sea ,
They were dancing up and down with great glee.

Smiled at spotting my lost friend ,
In the long bus queue right at its  end .
Couldn't stop smiling at the pretty little girl ,.
Blowing bubble gum ,forming a bubbly  pearl .

Smiled on hearing my favorite song ,
 kept on  swaying and humming  along .
Laughed  at my smiling mirror image .
Rejoicing ,it did not reveal my age .

Smiled at my favorite chocolate milk shake ,
Smiled even more  on getting the tasty plum cake .
Swinging on the swing put a smile on my face.
With my hair flying  high  tied up with a pretty lace .

Smiled at the loving old couple on their morning walk ,
It was returned instantly , garnished with sweet talk .
A smile on your face ,never goes waste,
It brightens your day ,comes back to you in haste .

Oh I have a thousand and one reasons to smile ,
I t  never leaves my face even for a while ,
A never ending smile is a part of my lifestyle ,
Thank you God  for  this cherished  gift .
Its presence  in my life is an energetic lift .























4 comments:

  1. Wow!! it's so sweet..full of smile...loved it sooooo much..little things in life always gift us big smile..smiling with and without reason is the ultimate happiness of life...:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you smile
      From over so many miles
      Life is to love and laugh
      Raise your spiritual graph

      Thanks a lot Su :):):)

      Delete
    2. Welcome..:):)wow!! got a new name!! Thank u..:):)
      Tk cr & Keep smiling always..:):)

      Delete