Sunday 17 March 2013

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER





We are best friends forever,
Always will  be there for each other 
Come  who so ever , what so ever,
Be whatever  the weather .

I shall always be there for you,
You shall also be there I know,
Anything  together  we do,
Will make our friendship grow.

We Love each other and care,
Defend each other everywhere.
Secrets we always share,
Our friendship  should never ever wear.

You laugh and I  also laugh,
When you  cry  your tears I wipe
Cup cakes and chocolates we half,
Our rings and bracelets we swap.

Love among friends we spread ,
Kindness and concern we show,
Hugs and  smiles are shared
We make more friends  and no foe ,

When you fall I help you get up,
Your hurt I  try to reduce,
Our promises we always keep ,yup,
Silly fights are really  of no use.

We dance, sing and play,
Best friends doesn't  mean  
 We meet every day,
 Our hearts we always keep clean.

I  cheer you up when you are blue,
We   forgive  and forget our mistakes,
We are best friends ,this is true ,
Our concern and care is never fake.

I know I can depend on you,
To share my joys and sorrows,
To be with me when I need you,
For my today's and tomorrow's 

I am proud ,to be your best friend ,
I  cherish your love and  gifts you send .





































No comments:

Post a Comment